I want to make money...?

So, who wants to brainstorm with me to figure out how to become rich? Whats the secret? What can we do to make money? (just for fun!)

sweetphoenix529

Asked by sweetphoenix529 at 2:03 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• Come up with a cool iphone application.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:10 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Hard work and consistent effort! The key to getting ahead is being an entrepreneur and not just working for someone else. It's different for each of us and there're many ways, based on our strengths, skills, and of course what we enjoy! I think it's so key to LOVE what you do. For me, it was starting a home business and mentoring other moms who're wanting to start working from home!

Dani
    babyjakesmama

Answer by babyjakesmama at 2:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 7:33 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:31 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Honestly... I'm on my way to a 7 figure income with one company and 6 with the other... Not really that hard at all!

7 figures in 3-5 years... www.EarnWithFreebies.net

6 figures in 2-4 years... www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:08 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I do sell something.....Will it make me rich....probably not. It will put me where I want to be within a few years.
    WORK< WORK< WORK! You have to work for it. It will never fall out of the sky, be given by a quiz (most people), or wait for an inheritance!
    WORK. If you work for something YOU LOVE then it will pay off. That is how it is.
    I believe in Sales. I'm 47 and most of the people I have known that had sort of wealth were in one way or another in some kind of sales.
    What will make money???? You never know. It is what can be a craze or a new need! This generation is on the upswing so almost "everything" now. Between the internet & technology - I think if you can create a craze or a need - You win.

I also believe you need to LOVE what you do. Who would of ever thought - dog clothes?? One of the biggest money makers out there - Pet Jewelry! etc. Who wold of thought. Someone created a craze!!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 10:47 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• m-avi

m-avi

I  have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:44 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I work from home with CASHLE! Cashle allows me to 1: work when I want to 2: get paid when I want to 3: earn free stuff from Amazon.com. No other companies is as easy to work with as Cashle!

Cashle is 100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT!

CASHLE....CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 2:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Hi there,
    I also wanted to make money. I recently started working from home. I work for Internet CEO Moms. I work with a great team! We're helping people create income from home.
    No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just a A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    Visit me at :
    www.inernetceomoms.com/ecarrillo
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I work, I make money. I have a full time job and I have a website that provides me extra cash :)
    MamaWorking

Answer by MamaWorking at 12:13 AM on Aug. 5, 2009