help please

Ok so I gave a very dear friend of my husbands and mine a pack of cigs tonight because he was out without 1st consulting my dh am I wrong for that because he wanted to hit me he was so mad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Uh, sounds like your husband has an anger problem and you need to get out of that marriage.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:07 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I would say your hubby was in the wrong for acting like he wanted to hit you. That is what I would be asking myself if I was you. There is no excuse in that behavior,I would seriously re think why you would want to be with someone that acts like that.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:07 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• um ur husband has some anger issues and control issues.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:09 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I don't think you were wrong. I think your husband is wrong. My husband bums cigarettes all the time. I don't get angry about it. If he was loaning out cash all the time, in large amounts, I would. But enough that I would want to hit him. I would just explain to him that I expect things like that to be a joint decision. But you are looking at $5. Unless you are desperate and I am assuming you weren't since it didn't seem to be an issue to you at the time, I wouldn't have been even a little upset about it. I think that your husband needs some counseling if he is that sensitive and aggressive. Good luck,
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:19 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Sounds like he has major anger issues...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• were they his cigs and you gave them all away so he didnt have any? men can be so friggin cranky!
    mudgirl

Answer by mudgirl at 6:49 AM on Aug. 3, 2009