• In the Spotlight:

if someone was going to give u a gift card to any resturant.. good for kids.. what would pick.. my birthday is coming.. my mom offered 50 to any resturant i pick. thank u

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not sure what you have in the local area. I would say if you are taking your kids, try to pick somewhere that is buffet. I love Golden corral or Old Country Buffet. Not because it's absolutely wonderful food, but because it's pretty good food, the kids can get whatever they want, and you get to have salad, entree, sides, and dessert and drink all for one price. I find that my kids truly enjoy our visits to the buffet more than they enjoy going to nicer restaurants. That's just my opinion.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:28 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Applebees, chilis or tgif or something.

Also a buffet is a really good idea.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:43 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Hometown Buffet or Applebee's, someplace I would never normally go to.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:45 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• applebees doesn't have the best menu for kids I think. Denny's does and $50 can give you a lot of breakfast and dinners there. Red robin is good. chilis is yummy but I don't remember what they had on there kids menu.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 2:56 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Cracker Barrel is my favorite!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:55 AM on Aug. 3, 2009