Confidence

I can't sleep so I wanted to post a question. Idk who will see it now. I was wondering how many of you ladies/moms are feeling totally on top of your game about any particular issue/aspect that has been troubling you? I'm feeling extremely confident about my choice to leave the man who cheated on me behind, even though I'm carrying our child. (yes he knows about the baby & he's down in Fla where I left him and I'm back home)

islandmom85

Asked by islandmom85 at 2:22 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im not really feeling confident or on top of my game about anything right now..toooo stressed out and have no help with anything (from making sure things get picked up in the house, to being up in the hospital with my mom to carrying for my 4 month old dd) which drains me and steals my confidence so easily
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:30 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm confident in my choice to leave my hubby even though we have 3 young children. He too is a liar and cheater. I'm not so confident that I will stay away from him though. He has always pulled me back in. I think I may have got through to him though that it is best for me and the kids if we aren't together.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:55 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I am confident that I will be exhausted tomorrow because it's 3 am and I'm not sleeping yet. ;)
    jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 3:05 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Im feeling a bit like jessnpaulie...Its 4 am and I am up already. I cant sleep. I dont want to have to take some energy pill later on, but sadly thats probably my fate. I got SO much stuff on my mind. Not bad stuff, just stuff. I have many ebay auctions ending, gotta get two teacher recommendations for my kids school by WED morn, gotta get stuff in the mail.......all sorts of things. Just sitting here watching roseanne and thinking.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 4:48 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• good for you to leave him. and yay to you for feeling confident. thats how i felt when i left my daughters dad. he was the worst man i ever had.
    mudgirl

Answer by mudgirl at 6:17 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I know it's going to be hard. especially if he tries to call and play some more games with me. I'm counting on my friends and family to help, but I believe I can do it no matter what. What else can I do? I'm going to be responsible for another life now.

I'm sorry for those out there who don't share my confidence. I was raised to believe you can get through anything. It can be very trying at times and leave you questioning your sanity. But if you have faith and/or believe in yourself and a Higher Power, then I think you can conquer all!! Those who find themselves struggling, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Best wishes.
    islandmom85

Answer by islandmom85 at 12:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2009