does anyone else buy there produce from the 99 cent store. i do and seriously they alot.. carrots, salad mix, blueberries,strawberries, bell pepper.. aspargues.. watermelon..am i the only one thats found the secret?.lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Food & Drink

• none that ive ever been to have ever had produce in them
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:34 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I do if I do on tues. Its the day that the one near me gets there new produce. I get the salad and whatever looks fresh. Its amazing what you can get at the 99 cent store.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• None of ours have any kind of perishable foods. They carry dried goods and canned goods, but nothing that would go bad.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:37 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• op here,,, that actually really sad. lol
    . i assumed all 99 cent had produce.. my bad.. im in ca.. though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• WERE IN CA. IM IN MODESTO
    adoradamia

Answer by adoradamia at 2:47 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Im in cali too and we have them. I have only been to one though. I am in san diego
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• op again. im use to live in orange county ca.. then i moved to the inland empire ca.. like near river side.. and both of 99 cent stores had not only lunch meat.. but the produce.. cheese.. all that stuff.. i just moved like three months ago.. and i located the 99 cent store with 24 hrs.. not everything is the best price.. but the produce is out of control cheap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• op again lol i wish i would have known abt the 99 cent store when i was preggos bc i would go to vons. raiphs ,,, stater bros.. or alberstons and spend a boat load just try to be healthy for the bun in the oven.. but now thank god i can get like a riduclous amt of healty stuff super cheap. i got like 12 tomatoes in a package today for a dollar,.. i had to take a second look really.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I just saw that a few days ago! Its amazing, I am in Oceanside CA woot!
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 3:25 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• soooo not fair!! lol..i wish my dollar store had that kinda stuff!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:09 AM on Aug. 3, 2009