I need help, about to put my dog to sleep?

I have currently 2 dogs one is a 11 year old spayed female beagle mix(Montana). Than I have a 4 year old spayed female large mutt.( Cherokee, the problem child) I was told when I adopted here at 8 weeks that she was a boxer/sheltie. Now she looks like a lab/greater swiss mix. Cherokee has a horrable case of dog aggression, and I started when she was about 1 year, and has progressivly gotten worse. I have spent about $10,000 in training we did see multiple trainer and behaviorist. To no help. she is very obedent in the house and very submissive but once she is outside the devil dog comes out. I'm to the point where I can't even take her on walks anymore.
I really really need some help what should/can I do so that I don't have to put her to sleep??

Batman003

Asked by Batman003 at 2:40 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pets

• I wish I could could help. Call the dog whisper. ceasar something. he does miricles.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 2:52 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I would but I don't agree with his harsh methods. Even his own producer sued him for abuse.
    I have tried multiple trainer and Real behavoirist about this with no luck.
    Batman003

Answer by Batman003 at 2:56 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Oh...I never noticed...I don't watch it often maybe thats why. Bummer. I hope you find the answer...Maybe he just needs to be alone. Could it be your other dog. Some dogs are territorial.

JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 3:03 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I have had the 11 year old since she was 8 weeks also. Its not a territorial thing because it doesn't matter where we are, who there, who walking her, or wether or not the 11 year old is with us. The aggression is all the time. If we are at home and she sees a dog outside she goes nuts(her being inside). She was never abused, never neglected, not an ouside dog at all. She is 100% an inside dog except to go potty, never chained until recently and that's only to go potty. We have 4 foot high fences, she can jump 5 foot from a sit!
    Batman003

Answer by Batman003 at 3:10 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Have you hads a vet? Maybe they can give the dog something or has seen this before? Just thinking I have no clue. My dog is more frightened then wanted to hurt someday.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 3:12 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• We have gone to the vet numerous time with loads of tests done. They say other than a sensitive stomach she is very healthy. They have no clue what to do other them more training. I can't afford more training, much less the time. I have tryed EVERYTHING to help her with no luck.
    Batman003

Answer by Batman003 at 3:16 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Oh gosh...I wish I was more help. Its not like the dog isn't loved I am sure...I hope you find your answer. good luck!!!
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 3:32 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Thanks
    Batman003

Answer by Batman003 at 3:33 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• ill take him. i need a dog anyways. have nothing better to do than train one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm not willing to rehome her. I would still be liable for her if she bit someone. I have time, that's not what I ment I'm a stay at home mom, I just don't have the patients for another trainer to tell me thing that I have already done. I don't have time for trainers is what I ment. If it would help her I would spend 10 hrs a day for months working for her if it would work. But with the way the ecomony is I can't hire a nother non working trainer to "help" her.
    Batman003

Answer by Batman003 at 4:13 AM on Aug. 3, 2009