Anyone else feel this way?!?

I am so friggen tired!! I can't sleep unless I take something to help me sleep and even then if I get woke up even after taking the meds I cant go back to sleep. And as of tonight I am constipated!!

Ugh I hate this feeling of insomnism with being friggen worn out and constipated!! 31 weeks pregnant andVERY on edge.. I feel for my husband and 3 year old son because they have to deal with me like this!!

HELP!! advice, comfort SOMETHING!! PLEASE

Cameolynn

Asked by Cameolynn at 3:08 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if ur neighborhood is safe at this time, maybe take a walk

a warm bath
    stay on cafemom till ur eyelids refuse to open
    put on some soothing music
    drink some hot cocoa
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:13 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• the only comfort I can provide is to let you now that your NOT alone, and the next few weeks will only get worse, but still YOUR NOT ALONE. I'm 37 weeks and on edge, and ready to shoot to kill, but I loving knowing Im not alone. Think of it this way- when you to Ihop there is ALWAYS someone 100 lbs heaver than you!! Same goes for pregnancy and the horrible symptoms- Someone always has it worse than you- use that to get you through your days!

And really, I felt AMAZING at 31 weeks compaired to how I feel now- and when I was 31 weeks, I thought I was going to die- but it was WWWAAAY better than it is now.

I wish I could go back to 31 weeks. shit- or just be done NOW

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 3:15 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Maybe have a shower, then turn on some calming music, and drink some chammomile tea (sleepy time or something) .....sit in a rocker (if you ahve one) with feet up, read a book ...baby names, or something ....as far as the constipation, have you tried staying on a natural supplement for fiber? I take one called "Colon Care" by Yerba Prima ....it's just good maintenance for the bowels ...also, yogurt is good ...Fiber One (cereal) is good and has 51% of your daily fiber needs in one serving ....that, and an apple, and plenty of water each day should help you stay away from that discomfort!

I hope you get to feeling better soon!! Just think ....how great it will be in about 8 weeks! I know, I know ....I went 2 weeks over with 3 of mine! Whew! lol Hugs!
    Trust_HIM_Ps57

Answer by Trust_HIM_Ps57 at 5:22 AM on Aug. 3, 2009