MY SON HAS DERMITIAS.HOW DO I GET RID OF IT

MY SON IS 6 MONTHS OLD AND HAS DERMATITIS AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF IT WE HAVE WENT TO A DERMATOLOGIST AND NOTHING IS HELPING ANY SECRET METHODS I COULD USE ??

firstimemomm603

Asked by firstimemomm603 at 3:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Dermatitis is a general term for many things... so does your baby have a contact dermatitis and is allergic to something? Have eczema? Rash some place else?
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:39 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I get it from airborne things, and the only thing that works for my is Benadryl pills. I don't know if a 6 month old can have Benadryl or not. Try Aquaphor, that works great for eczema. I would also go to a pediatric dermotolgist.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:04 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• we changed his formula to prosobee i have changed all his laundrey soaps bath washes everything. he does have exzma also. we dont think he is allergic to anything. but he does have sensitve skin. and it itches so he scratches at it so we have to keep mittens on his hands still. and when he scratches it it has clear stuff seaping from it. we have went to a dermatoligist but they just keep giving us different medicans and so far none have worked.
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 2:13 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• i found something if this is happening to u then try baking soda and mix it with a little water make it past like and then put on their head and let it set there for about 15 minutes then wash it off...it really worked
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 7:17 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• ok my last post i thought i found the thing that makes it go away and yes bakingsoda did make it go away it was alot of work to keep it that way but it does work
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 5:02 AM on Oct. 7, 2009