Back Pain?

What kind of back pain is normal during pregnancy? My back is hurting me so bad cant sleep..

zoeilyy

Asked by zoeilyy at 4:06 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've told some other moms on here about getting physical therapy during pregnancy. It's so great. They do massage, teach you really good stretches and low key exercises, and also how to do your own SI joint correction at home (that's the joint in your really low back that usually hurts really bad on one side of the lower part of the spine, because the joint is loosening during pregnancy). You could also go to a chiropractor. Insurance usually covers both! Good luck!
    ARoseisaRose1

Answer by ARoseisaRose1 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Oh, and I went to Women's Health Physical Therapy. I don't know where you live, but it's near the Chesterfield Town Center.
    ARoseisaRose1

Answer by ARoseisaRose1 at 4:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2009