What do you use to get rid of ichey mosquito bites?

I thought I heard to rub a banana peel on it. Just wondering if anyone knows of anything.

Asked by cabergirl66 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Kids' Health

• i have heard of noxzema, but have not tried it. i have used that chest rub stuff for colds and stuffy noses. now that i want the name, i cant think of it! lol good luck!!

Answer by desiree_jade at 10:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• go outside and find some plantain..its a weed that grows everywhere..then wash it off, chew it up and spit the pieces out onto the mosquito bite and rub the plantain on is a natural antibiotic/anti itch and it works for me! I know it sounds silly! If you need a picture of what it looks like pm me

Answer by JTNMD711 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I am from Minnesota, so I consider myself expert at Kidding. anyway Benadryl anti-itch cream for bug bites works great

Answer by koodie78 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Gold Bond lotion, Aloe Gel for sunburns, Hydorcortisone!

Answer by LaniGirl72 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Camphophenique, gosh I hope I spelled that right. It does work though, just dab it with a q tip. I also have used Mentholatum and it works as well.

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 12:51 AM on Jun. 23, 2008