How do you decline an invite from someone you don't know on here?

Without sounding rude, I have thought to tell them, "I don't know you" or whatever the case may be. Since I changed my name from Gigi1969 to Mamasita98 I have been receiving invites from moms I do not know and have never corresponded with. If you really want to be my friend just add a messege to the invite. Hope this didn't sound rude and God Bless.

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 6:15 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You're a superstar on here Gigi! ♥
    I've left you alone because I felt you needed space since you changed your name. I didn't want to crowd you or push you. Once things settle down I would love to see you back on my friends list again. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:53 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• You dont have to say anything. Just click onthe invite and check the no thanks box. I dont think you have to give a reason. I know I have gotten several invites and since I only know a few people on here, most of my "friends list" are people I dont know. I know I feel badly sometimes, but I cant keep up with everyone.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:19 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Ya, Just click deny. Or if your really curious send them a message,"Excuse me, but who the hell are you and how do I know you?"
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 6:47 AM on Aug. 3, 2009