so Im losing my mucus plug and csections is aug 20...

pretty constant pains under my ribs since i got up but baby feels like it may be on oppositie side...and i just had bowel movement and still feel the urge to use the bathroom...should i go ahead and call the doctor or L&D?ohh this is my third pregnancy but 2 nd child...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• personally, i would wait to see if anything got stronger. if your concerned though, go ahead and call the dr.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 8:15 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Unless you are fully dilated, the urge to push probably doesn't mean labor. The pains under your ribs could just be baby's body parts. I know DD used to love to sleep up under my ribs (she's the only one who got sleep.lol). Contractions will be wrapped around your stomach and back, and the urge to push comes when baby's head is ready to come out.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 8:29 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I lost my mucous plug 7 1/2 weeks before i was induced with my daughter... it is nothing to call the doc about
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2009