This woke me up do I wait?

its currently 3am in Ca. I rolled onto my back in my sleep and was immidiately woken up by a sharp pain in my lower back on the right side of my butt crack. There is a giant lump there and it hurts to touch it or lay on it or even sit on anything soft. Im moving today i was bending over alot packing movies away. Not straining though. Could it just be a very uncomfortable bone out of place? Should I wait for my doc to open and ask for a chiropractor for pregnant women? or should I do something else. Ive sat on the floor and done light stretches even tried to pop my back.. No luck

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like all that strain, (doesn't take much) has affected your sciatic nerve. Call your doctors office and explain what happened and see what they recommend. Good luck!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:10 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• You could call an urgent care facility and describe your symptoms. A nurse there could advise you better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• u should know theres a like vein in ur back that the blood flows from ur legs to ur heart and if u lay on ur back it might affect it and that might be like a blood clot??? maybe a big one?? i dont know or something else. You should have had a pillow or big blanket behind u
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2009