What is a silly sweet thing your SO has said to you?

Last night we were eating salt and vinegar chips while watching a movie. SO turned to me and said, "I don't even normally like these kinds of chips, but for some reason everything tastes so much better when you're around."

lol it was so random, but I know he believes it to be true, so it was sweet also :~)

epoh

Asked by epoh at 7:36 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• One time we had a discussion about how, just because you love someone, that does not mean you have to like them all the time...lol. So, everyday my dear one and I tell eachother "I love you today", and then "I like you today". My sister says we are mushy and make her sick...lol.

The funniest sweet thing I ever heard from him was left as a MySpace comment last year while he was in Iraq. Out of the blue, I got a message from him that said, "I love you so much...if a jellyfish stung you I would pee on you." LOL
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 9:44 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Awww that is so sweet!!
    Mine likes to lay in bed with me and have me rub his back. I love it when he holds me so close and says " I love the way you touch me and hold me, it makes me feel so loved ". There is no other place I would rather be than to be in his arms!!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 8:18 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Those are wonderful to read!

Early in my marriage I made a simple tuna noodle casserole and didn't expect much enthusiasm from my new husband, but I was pleasantly surprised when he told me it was the best he has ever had - even better than his mother's!
    To this day he will not eat anyone else's except for mine and he repeatly tells his family how much better mine is than his mother's...lol.
    It is a huge compliment to me because my cooking truly sucks...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:49 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• When my dh and I were first dating I got a little tipsy one night and told him I liked him "just a little bit" (holding up my fingers to show him how much) - yes, I was probably more than tipsy. So, now years later even though we've told each other over and over how much we love each other, we'll still tell each other "i like you just a little bit" and remember what it was like when we were first dating and it was just us without the kids

Answer by missanc at 8:56 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• That is sweet. He loves you and it's nice to hear that. Yesterday my brother took me and my kids to visit our mother an hour away and my husband told him to be careful he has his whole family in his car. He missed us.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:49 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• My fiance and I do the same thing as Eternalchild86. He asked me one time if i loved him today and i tell him a ALways love you babe i just may not like you all that much. So now he'll alwasy ask me You love me ....how about like me today babe:) it still makes me laugh:)

One day we were driving down the road going to get breakfast after a night out on the town and one to many adult beverages for me!!!!!! So i was looking ........well not my best lets just say :) lol when he turned to me and said babe even when you look like a hot mess your still pretty:) i didnt know if i was sup. to say thank you or hit him :) lol
    Brandy8308

Answer by Brandy8308 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 3, 2009