How to deal with a hardheaded husband?

I already deal with a hardheaded boss. How is by just saying once and letting the truth make itself evident. I can't do this at home (don't want to affect my personal life). However, when I need to sneak into work (evenings and weekends), my husband questions me why I do what I do when I don't get paid for it. Well, the answer is, in times like these, a lot of businesses are on a shoestring budget and many employees are taking load of three people. I do what I do because I am grateful to have a job. Then my husband responds for me to quit my job (or walk out) when it gets too demanding. How can I tell him that this is worst thing I can do when he won't listen?
P.S. My husband has always been either a correction officer or a cop of a small town (where he jokes that there's more action in Mayberry). He's never experienced the stress like the rest of us who's worked a precarious civilian job.

Thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd suggest a book to you..... but I don't think you'd like it....
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:58 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Please rewrite your question so we can understand it. I'm so confused.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Aug. 3, 2009