NOT A QUESTION.. just a proud mama moment and had to share!!

my DD is 8 months old this week and just started actual crawling not the army/crab crawl.. well last night i set her down to make a bottle she started to cry and i was in the kitchen so i looked at her and said well come to me then and motioned for her, well she did it! crawled all the way to the baby gate then sat up and lifted her arms in the air for me.. was the first time she crawled A. that far B. directly to me! i bout cried i felt so proud

hottietottie455

Asked by hottietottie455 at 8:08 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Awwwww!! Isn't that the best feeling in the world when your child does something like that. We all know they have it in them to do it but when they actually do it.........our hearts go all soft on us and can't help but cry!! When the sit up and raise their little arms up to us was always one of my favs!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 8:14 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Congrats! Don't you love seeing those milestones? Don't forget if you keep a baby book to write it down :) Again, happy for you!
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 8:15 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I am so happy for you that is wonderful :~)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:18 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Awesome!!! Congrats!!!!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 9:02 AM on Aug. 3, 2009