Twins names anyone?

Well, we have found out that we're having 1 boy and 1 girl. We already have a little girl named Audrey Elizabeth.

We LOVE the name Carolyn and calling her Carly...Lynn is my middle and Carolyn is my Grandma's name. She passed away right before we found out we were pregnant. We also like Danielle for a girl...Daniel is hubby's middle.

For a boy we like Dyson.. I know its a vaccum, however its also a name lol and its my maiden name. we like Taylor for the middle. After his dad.

so...
Carolyn Danielle(Carly) & Dyson Taylor?
Feel free to suggest others

Tori.Mommy64

Asked by Tori.Mommy64 at 8:26 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think that as long as you like those names, it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks. Personally, I'm not really crazy over them, but they're your babies, so it doesn't matter. Boys names that I love are Noah and Aiden. My daughters names' are Savannah Lynn and Cheyenne Star. I also love the name Mariah. If I ever have another girl, that's what her name will be!
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 8:33 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I have twin girls, we went with Elizabeth Rebecca and Emma Rose. I think as long as you like the names and they dont rhyme then go for it. I've seen tons of people with twins get all cute with rhyming names but it will just make things more difficult. These just happened to be the names we liked and it was an extra bonus for the twins to have the same initials.
    I like classic names for boys, Edward, Charles, Keith.

good luck to you.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 9:03 AM on Aug. 3, 2009