I'm in a bad marriage....

My husband has recently admitted to cheating on me numerous times. I've tried to move on but everytime I do he begs me to stay and I can't stand to see him hurt. Even though he has hurt me over and over again. Now he wants to make ammends and has sworn that he will change and it will never happen again. But in the last month, I've met someone that I can't stop thinking about. If I sleep with my husband am I cheating on this new guy? he knows about my husband and my whole situation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• You shoudn't sleep with either until you know which one you want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• so are you and this man together?
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 8:35 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• First of all you need to not worry about hurting your hubby and leave he's nasty ass. All you hubby is a DIRTY DICK, the last thing would be is sleeping with your hubby how do you know he has'nt brought you home anything. I could never sleep with someone that I know they have been cheating on me even once. About this new guy I think that you need to leave your hubby and get your OWN place and take care of you before this new guy or whomever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• No, you have no commitment to this new person, your commitment is to your husband, you're cheating on him. You are doing the same thing to your husband that he has done to you. I'm not saying that you should stay with your husband. I don't know how I could stay with a man who had cheated on me, not to mention numerous times, but you should end your relationship with your husband (if that's your plan) before starting a new one with someone else.

Answer by missanc at 8:39 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I believe if you take him back( your husband) then your accepting what he has done and trust me once he knows that then he will continue to cheat. Sorry but once a cheater always a cheater. Tell him he needs counseling and see what he says.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• You need to leave, this isn't something that is is going to stop. He has done in repeatedly, not just one time. He is putting your health at risk, he could bring an STD home and give it to you. Get an attorney and file for divorce. I don't believe in once a cheat always a cheat because some people do make mistakes, but your husband has done it repeatedly and is not going to stop.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• u know what's really funny is that once your husband finds out about this other guy, he will consider it even between you and will never,ever let it go. trust me on this- when a man gets cheated on, u may as well have murdered someone, and he will throw it in your face no matter how many times he did it b4 u did. ur better to just move on with your life. and chances are- this new guy is your escape- and he wil probably get hurt....
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 1:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• "No, you have no commitment to this new person, your commitment is to your husband, you're cheating on him. You are doing the same thing to your husband that he has done to you. I'm not saying that you should stay with your husband. I don't know how I could stay with a man who had cheated on me, not to mention numerous times, but you should end your relationship with your husband (if that's your plan) before starting a new one with someone else. "

TOOK THE WORDS FROM MY MOUTH!

My dad never cheated, but my mom did, then left my dad for this man. It has torn our family to pieces. No one else in the family knows the truth from her, and she'll never admit it. I don't care how unhappy either of you are, cheating will be no resolve. Get your divorce, and if the new guy really cares for you, he will wait for you and support you in the decisions you make.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2009