7 month old having major sleep problems

my baby will be 8 months the 22. He started sleeping through the night when he was about 3 months old. He goes to bed every night between 8 and 8 30. He takes 2 naps a day at about the same time. However the length of the nap is diffrent every day but he never naps for more the a hour and a half at a time. He has been in his own room since he was 4 months so thats not a issue. His problems started 3 weeks ago. He would wake up at about 11 30 every night he would not cry but he would lie awake half the night and play. he did not want anything bc i made shure he wasnt hungry or had pooped going in his room just upset him so i just left him a wake. this went on for a whole week. He was so fussy during the day bc he wasnt sleeping. Then after a week straight of this he stoped. For a whole week he slept just fine all night. well now for the past 2 nights hes been waking again. But he will cry and cry till u go in there? help

JaYDenSmOM1222

Asked by JaYDenSmOM1222 at 9:32 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• he might be starting to teeth before laying him down at night give him 2-3 teething tablets along with a warm bottle(if you bottle feed)
    hottietottie455

Answer by hottietottie455 at 9:38 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I would say teething also - although my son would scream bloody./well he still does when he is teething. I give him tylenol before bed and teething tablets also - another dose if possible if he wakes in the middle of the night also
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2009