At what time is the best time to have a birthday party?

I am planning my son's birthday party and I am trying to figure out the best time. It will be a 2 hour party, so I was wondering of the following times, which are you more likely to attend?

Friday night (6-8)
Saturday morning (9-11)
Saturday afternoon (1-3)
Saturday afternoon (4-6)
Sunday afternoon (1-3)
Sunday afternoon (4-6)

Thanks for your help!

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 9:35 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would do it at 1-3 on saterday. Dont so it sunday because if people go to church then that might be a problem with the times.well happy birthday to your little man! how old is he going to be?
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:52 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• You know, I think it depends if it's an outside or inside birthday, and the weather. Normally, for kids I do it during the day, so I'd go with 1-3 on Saturday myself, however, if it's an outdoor party, and the weather is warm (unless it's a swimming party) I would probably do Saturday morning from 9-11.

Whatever time you choose, wishing a happy birthday and great party!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:40 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• It will be an indoor party at Pump it up (inflatables). I was thinking 1-3 also, but I wanted to get some feed back.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Depending on the age group of the children I would do Saturday 1-3 for toddlers mostly you want to do it not around a nap time for the majority of the children that are gonna be there. I had my DD birthday party from 12:30 until 3:30 and that was her first birthday but, she was the only baby and the rest of the children were older kids. The 4-6 is cutting into dinner time. If you are gonna do a lunch-in do it from 12-2. I hope I could help you out some if i was you i would do 12-3 and do a lunch-in.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:58 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Thank you for the birthday wishes for my son. He will be 5 in October. We have to have his party booked by August because nearly every party place has some sort of fall festival thing going on in October and we waited too late one year.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:00 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Saturday or Sunday 1-3
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:11 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I say Saturday from 1-3!! I usually have my sons (who will be 3 this year) on Saturdays at 2 until whenever! We have to book our apartments party room a month in advance, but we get it for the whole day!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 10:12 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I would say Sunday 4-6, because sunday is better than saturday considering alot of people is busy on saturdays, and on sundays some people that go to church would not get home from church and have lunch and change clothes in time to make it to the party at 1, so i would say sunday 4-6
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 11:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2009