Peanut butter and cheese sandwich!

What weird sandwich combination do your kids like? (my stomach is still churning knowing he is sitting behind me and enjoying his PB&cheese).

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 9:38 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love mayo, ketchup and cheese sandwiches! Also, I love this and you will all probably gag.

I like to take garlic bread, put peanut butter on it and then put spaghetti with meat sauce on top. It's so good and anyone that has ever had the balls to try it, liked it. My neighbors did it when I was little and I tried it . .. been loving it ever since!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:57 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• ewww...

Oh well. I wasn't much better when I was younger. I used to eat PB sandwhiches and stuff them with cheetoes. I have no clue why I liked that.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:44 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i used to eat pb sandwiches with doritos - i guess that's the same thing, but now that I'm older i think it's gross. I do love some pb and honey though!
    My kids will dip "anything" in ketchup, even cookies - grosses me out! And when we go to fast food places where you get your own drink they mix like every single drink in their cup - yuck! But I enjoy watching them, they're just being kids and they're happy.

Answer by missanc at 9:47 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• ewww.... im no better. i use to eat mayo sandwiches. just mayo. on bread. nothing else. nasty when i think about it now...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Haha ew that is so gross!

Well, my family used to eat BLT's all the time, but I always hated bacon, so I would just eat LT sandwich with mayo, lol. That's no too bad, I guess.

When we were little we used to eat blueberry bagels with cream cheese sometimes. Well my baby sister (who was like 2 or 3 at the time) didn't like cream cheese, so she ate blueberry bagels with melted cheddar SANDWICH CHEESE!!!! EWWW!!! lol

Sad part is: She's now 15 and STILL likes blueberry bagels with sandwich cheese!! lol
    Mick86Sara

Answer by Mick86Sara at 10:26 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• That is to funny!!!!! I when i was preg. with my oldest that was one of the things i craved the most!!!!!!! I havent heard that combo in a LONG time!!!!
    Brandy8308

Answer by Brandy8308 at 11:05 AM on Aug. 3, 2009