Has anyone read any good books lately?

I like reading sci fi fantasy type books I also like mysteries and biographys anyone got any ideas?

MoMMyto2971

Asked by MoMMyto2971 at 9:40 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just finished reading "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult (she is one of my favorite authors) and now I am reading "The Bookman's Wake" by John Dunning (I got it at a book sale) I wasn't so sure about it at first but it is soooo good! It is a murder type mystery.

I love all sorts of books.  Usually once I pick one up I can't put it down, I am so bad about it.  It annoys my husband.  He acutally said to me once, "Why can't you just watch TV like a normal person??"

SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 9:47 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Im reading the books that the true blood series on HBO is based off of. I love them. But i gota go to the store to get the third book.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:07 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I just finished 19 Minutes by Jodi Picoult. Ita about a boy who has been bullied since his first day of kindergarten, and just couldnt take it anymore, and his Jr yr went on a killing spree in his school. It was very good. I also like My sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult. Im not big in the sci fi books myself, I am more chic lit and romance.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:33 AM on Aug. 3, 2009