Gerber Onsies

Is it just my son that is big or does gerber onsies run small in size. My son is wearing an 18 month onsie made from gerber and he is only 7 months and its almost to small for him.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i hate the gerber kind... my baby seemed too fat too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• The only onesies I really like are Carter's, Old Navy or Gap.

Answer by missanc at 9:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Oh my goodness!! It isn't just the onesies!! The pj's (like the winter ones? that zip up?) My son is only 2!! and he can't wear the 5T because he is too tall!! It is crazy! He isn't fat or anything he is just way to tall for them. I had that problem with the onesies when he was a baby, I couldn't snap the crotch! He was too long for them. They suck.
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 9:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yeah, Old Navy have great onesise and pj's! And they have great prices! Carters are good and you can find those at Kohl's!
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 9:52 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• gerber brand suxed! the clothes were eh
    hottietottie455

Answer by hottietottie455 at 10:05 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• the gerber onsies were a half size small so the 0-3 month fit my 5.5 lbs newborn better than any other onsie. But the sleep n' plays ran a touch big. But in general, the size seemed on point.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• my 5 month old wears the 3-6month gerber onesies. but could wear the 0-3 ones last month...
    carters she wears 6month onesies and 9 month pjs.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 11:28 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• They do seem to run small. We've always been at least one size ahead in those. Baby is 10 months, but we have to put her in 18 months Gerber onesies. I can get the 12 month ones on her, but they are too short the neck pulls down and her little baby hooters hang out the top.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 12:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• All gerber brand clothes run really small =\ I noticed that with my daughter. When she was first born, she wore premie in other clothes but the 0-3 in the gerber onesies
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 3:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• They do run small and also shrink when washed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2009