what was your plan to get your pre-baby body back?

Hi moms! Please include some of your favorite healthy food items that helped you stay on track. And check out my other questions please!

Xoxo JAM

fitkids333

Asked by fitkids333 at 10:04 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You can lose the weight..but you will never have your prebaby body back. Nothing will ever be that smooth, tight or unstretched again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm trying also to get the energy to do the workouts and stuff. just find myself so lazzzzyyyy...someone once posted a website about support on losing weight where they
    help track your progress. Wonder if someone here knowes the site. I forgot already.
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 10:06 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• www.fitday.com?
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 11:31 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Thank you so much for those words of encouragement... sw33t
    My due date is today and I'm starting to think about how to get myself back in shape...
    that first answer almost had me crying... but I'll blame my hormones for now.
    haha
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 1:05 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I agree, DO NOT listen to the first posts. I remember going to a childbirth class and the instructor telling us that our bodies would neverbe the same, even if we lost all of baby weight. I was mortified!!!! I was back in my pre-pregnancy clothes the same week that I had my daughter, back to my pre pregnancy weight a week after that and went on to lose an additional 13 pounds. I looked way better after I had my daughter. I did not diet or exercise, I breastfed!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Aug. 5, 2009