Have you ever entered your baby into a photo contest?

I did this and it was clearly the dumbest thing I have ever done. I thought it would be cute, then I got all this junk mail ( 90 messages in less than an hour ), and all this fake junk saying my kid was selected and they wanted to sign him onto a modeling contract. How awful is this! Has anybody else done this, and totally regretted it? I don't care about appearances like some moms and dads...I really just thought it would be a fun thing to do. And it was really stupid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No I am just not into that crap at all. I know my DD is cute and the rest of the world does'nt have to tell me how cute she is she is my SO and I all in one and that is all that matters to me.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:23 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes, my sister in law entered my oldest in a small boutique's photo contest. It was local and not a very big deal. But my LO won top prize. :) WooHoo... I knew he is cute, but a panel of judges agreed. :)
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:11 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I entered my son into one. It was for the local newspaper, "Summer Fun" section. He did not win, but he had an honorable mention.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 10:26 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I have only done them for fundraisers. But haven't gotten the spam. N FL healthy mothers and healthy baby colation does one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Aug. 3, 2009