Best baby swing?

What is the best baby swing you have seen/owned? We have a Fisher Price Papasan Cradle Swing. It really eats the batteries because it has so many features, but our son loves it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have the same fisher price swing and both of my babies have loved it. Hopefully #3 will as well. My second I had to finally kick him out of it so he would think of it as no longer his when the the baby came. He hated his crib and would only sleep in the swing until he was about 13 months old at night and slept in it for naps until he as about 16 months old. I noticed if I bought really good batteries it definitely lasted longer (energizer) We bought green living batteries once because they were on sale and I don't think they lasted even a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• We have the same one. Went through batteries like crazy too! But my daughter loved it! I loved it too.....it seemed so comfortable.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:18 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yeah everybody I know who saw the swing kept saying, "hey where can I get a bed like that?" lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i had the sweetpeace swing and it plugged in was a lifesaver!
    hottietottie455

Answer by hottietottie455 at 10:22 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• We have the Fisher Price Rainforest swing... I think they have a new line with different animals... but the seat rotates so you can do back and forth or side to side swinging... it also has a plug... it can also run on batteries... our kiddos LOVE this swing...
    mamachef694

Answer by mamachef694 at 12:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• We had one that swung both ways, it was a cradle and it went the other way too. Its was a God send.
    Rosesandlilys

Answer by Rosesandlilys at 1:51 PM on Aug. 3, 2009