• In the Spotlight:

did this happen to you ?

Please help me... I have been ttc with DH since 8 months after a m/c . I have pms symptoms each month before starting a period like cramps and sore breasts 1 week before AF starts and my periods are regular .. My last AF was on 6 of july. However this month i had tender breasts only during ovulation which happened for the first time and they stopped being sore 8 days before my next af which should be starting on 7 of august. I have been having mild cramps in my pubic area on and off , some gas pains , no sore boobs and i have been passing some brown blood which has a muddy look to it and which seems like old blood. is this a sign of pregnancy.....please help me ...?

sofiaa79

Asked by sofiaa79 at 10:32 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have the same thing & symptoms and all since my mc last year ,when I ovulate my boobs hurt and some times my ovaries hurt a lot,and 1-4 days before my period the brown muddy discharge would start to flow especially every time I pee,I got my June period on time, then for July ,I was 4 days late,but no prego,  Aug is here and I'll have to see what happens-so I guess what I'm trying to say is wait a few days and see what happens , and don't stress your self out ,this makes things worse

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Aug. 5, 2009