I am 18 weeks pregnant but havent felt the baby move yet...when should i feel it?

mom2bof4

Asked by mom2bof4 at 10:41 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't start really feeling my baby move until I was around 22 weeks. But before that I felt consistant thumping in my lower belly for about a minute and I thought it was just gas but I found out that it was the baby and he had the hiccups. Its my first pregnancy and like someone above said if its your first you don't know what you are supposed to feel. But believe me when you really do feel it for the first time you will know it and its an awesome feeling. Good Luck!
    Randa09

Answer by Randa09 at 4:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• you should be feeling it already.... do you get what feels like air bubbles in your belly, or do you feel gassy but can't fart? that's the baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• u should start feeln it anytime now !!
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 10:47 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I had a moment during week 19 where I thought I felt it. I was able to feel her more during week 20 when nothing was going on and I was just relaxing. After week 20 I started to feel her all the time then.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• 20 weeks , dont freak out yet :)
    IloveJesus316

Answer by IloveJesus316 at 10:58 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Im 17 weeks and I feel little tiny bumps or movement. Honestly it feels like gas bubbles so it can be a little confusing
    mycheyl

Answer by mycheyl at 11:04 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Is it your first baby? It can take longer to feel your first since you don't know what you're supposed to be feeling. I'm expecting #3 after a 7 year break and just started feeling the baby move at 20 weeks.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:21 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• hi im the mom who posted the question, "I am 18 weeks pregnant but havent felt the baby move yet...when should i feel it? but i forgot to add the most important informationI tis why im so concerned...THIS IS MY FOURTH PREGNANCY!!!
    mom2bof4

Answer by mom2bof4 at 5:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2009