me and the other women

long story short, SO had and emotional affair with a girl 21, he is almost 32. he has a company holiday party coming up on the 22nd, he has been unsure if he is bringing me or her. today he said i guess you will know what my disicion is on that day. weather or not we are going to try to work on things. seems as though we are already over, the way we talk to each other but we still love each other so much. he moved out about 9 days ago. gives me just about all details of things they do, i suppose thats a bonus then i know everything that happened if we decide to work things out. so much more to the story but i just want to know how i dont feel like the other women.

mom2boys80

Asked by mom2boys80 at 10:42 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Let me get this straight, you're allowing this man to humiliate you and you're willing to work this out? Girl, do yourself a favor....look in the mirror and tell yourself that you are worthy of real love, real happiness....tell yourself that you will not accept anything but the best from anyone...after saying this and believing it in your heart...do what comes natural for a person that loves themselves and dump this man! Fast quick and in a hurry!!!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• leave him, so u dont become the other woman. u dont deserve that
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 10:44 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i wouldn't wait on him.... he obviously has you there for "backup" move on and get you a real man
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Why are you allowing yourself to be treated this way?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i told him i feel like "back up" and he said do you really think i would do that well yeah i kinda do.... i had asked him last night because he said no matter what he will be hurting either one of us with his dicision and i ask him later if he said that because he didnt want to hurt me and he said he wouldn't still me along like that... kinda feels that thats happening anyways... he though by asking that that i was saying i was done and he said if thats how you feel its okay... i guess that would make his answer easier huh
    mom2boys80

Answer by mom2boys80 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• but honey you are back up, jsut in case it don't work with her, he wants you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• He doesn't love you or her. He loves only himself. Move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm sorry but if you weren't married then that makes him still a single man and single men can date all the women they want. There is no vow to forsake all other women so why is this even an issue? My SO dates other women and I don't consider them OW. I just make sure I make him happy enough to come back to me.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• men still cheat married or not. Marriage has nothing to do with it.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 11:22 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• My SO dates other women and I don't consider them OW. I just make sure I make him happy enough to come back to me.

I think that is sick and really sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Aug. 3, 2009