What is your best foundation ever!?

Hey, all!

I'm all out of my foundation so I have to get new one today.

I have no clue what to get though.

I've used Covergirl&Olay.

I liked it for moisturizing on my face but the make-up didn't last

very long throughout the day.

My skin type is a combination of dryness and oiliness.

I wish I could buy something fancy but I'm a little bit tight this month with money so unfortunately, I'm thinking to get one from a drug store or Wal-mart.

Can you please recommend methe BEST foundation?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• neutrogena skin clearing. It is in a square bottle, I have the same type of skin and I wore this all the time, now I wear bare escentuals
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 10:48 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i really like neutrogena skin clearing liquid makeup if i'm going out but if it's just for day to day wear i use neutrogena healthy skin enhancer it's a tinted moisturizer

that can be a little expensive, i also use maybelline dream liquid mousse foundation, it covers great
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• dream matte mousse, and mineral wear by maybeline. i like them both and they last the mineral one is my favorite though it covers great and you only use a little bit so it lasts a goodwhile..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• maybelline dream matte mouse for me too. I love it, it goes on so smooth. It's awesome!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Lacome age defying is awesome. Its 40.00 at the Macy's here but lasts along time.
    jjross

Answer by jjross at 10:34 PM on Aug. 3, 2009