How do i find a legitamate work from home company?

I am a stay at home mom and I am looking for a real work from home job, that doesnt require alot of up front money. I am limited to my home taking care of my daughter and am looking for some extra income. Any advice would be appreciated!!!

blondiemaker07

Asked by blondiemaker07 at 10:51 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work from home with an International Health and Wellness Company. I love what I do and it is a legitimate opportunity. I have tried the online surveys and stuff but that didn't cut it for me. The company I have partnered up with has been listed in the Inc. 500 magazine and just won the Blue Torch award from the BBB! So you will be partnered with a very reputable company. Also we provide a free website, free training and unlimited support. You also will have your own personal mentor to help you reach your financial goals. If you want to learn more go to www.workathomeunited.com/heathers
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 11:03 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• You're doing the best thing, asking other mom's!

I'm using a few different work at home companies that you might want to check out. They're all free. http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:13 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Oh, and by the way I do not sell, stock, or deliver anything either!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 11:19 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:41 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• m-avi

I  have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:42 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• There are many work at home Opportunities out there. If you are looking for a JOB, where you are simply working for someone else. There is a list of them on my website, you are welcome to search through them. www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

If you are looking for a way that you can work from home with a HOME BUSINESS. these may have investments but they don't have to be large ones. I have 2 full time businesses. Here is the one I recommend (because of the low investment)... Freebie Force! I started in May, today I earn over $3K a month with them. Very simple to do... I can show you how! And this month I am offering a great start up special to get you earning ASAP!. Call 641-715-3900 est. 53395# and listen to my overview. Then you can feel free to contact me with questions! www.EarnWithFreebies.net

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I work with Procard International. We offer discount medical, dental, vision, and more. It is a great company. My suggestion to you, no matter what company you decide to work with is to check them out with the BBB online. Procard has been in good standing for 7 years. Check out my website at http://www.procardinternational.com/kristens4761
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 1:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Ameriplan is a great opportunity!! They are 17yrs old so well established-Members in good standing with the US Chamber os Commerce, National Assoc of Dental Plans and the Consumer Health Alliance.
    Big Companies like WalMart and Target accept our plans!!!

You aren't doing any cold calling or selling and they offer us Daily Pay-Benefits-Websites-Training-Discounts at tons of retailers nationwide.

I work it P/T when my daughter naps :) you can email me if you'd like ChristinaLDennis@gmail.com
    770-728-9938
    www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 2:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I work from home with CASHLE! Cashle allows me to 1: work when I want to 2: get paid when I want to 3: earn free stuff from Amazon.com. No other companies is as easy to work with as Cashle!

Cashle is 100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT!

CASHLE..Click here to check it out

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 2:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• HI there,
    I am a SAHM too. I have a 2 year old son and 5 month old daughter. I was looking for the exact same thing you're looking for. Well, I found it! I recently started working for Internet CEO Moms. I work with a great team. We help people create income from home.
    No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just a A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    Visit me at :
    www.internetceomoms.com/ecarrillo

Take care.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2009