17 weeks preggo

So Im 17 weeks pregnant and I have a little baby bump. Not enough for a random person to think im pregnant just fat hahaha. When do you really start showing? Im waiting for this to start feeling real, but I have started to get the little flutter bumps and thats exciting.

mycheyl

Asked by mycheyl at 11:02 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you are feeling the baby move! The bump will get bigger, it takes longer in first time mom's and everybody carries different. One great aunt NEVER looked pregnant (but that is how they liked it in her day). As for me, I carry ALL OUT front, so but the time I had Hayley I looked HUGE, this one will be no different from the way things are going.

The more you notice the baby more, the more real it becomes. I know it has really "hit me" over the last couple of weeks as I have felt a lot of squirming. ((HUGS)) and congratulations.
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 11:32 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I started showing at 15 weeks with my son. The pregnancy kept having wake-up calls, the positive pregnancy test, hearing the heartbeat...etc etc Wait a couple more weeks and you'll see your baby on the ultrasound and won't believe how real it feels!!!
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 11:32 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Depends on how many pregnancies you've had. With my first, I didn't show at all until 7 months. Now I'm 24 weeks with #3 and I've just started showing (within the past month or so).

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2009