Are any of you regretting it now ??? Be Honest!!

Ok so it seems to me that Obama has lied about alot of things, and now the news just came out from his administration that there could be a tax increase on the middle class to help pay for this health care reform, after promising that he wouldnt raise our taxes, especially for the reform since he had enough money for the next 10 years to fund the plan ...I mean there has to be some who are feeling like wow I made a mistake by voting for him, I mean who didnt want change?? I just dont think anyone realized what Obama's brand of "change" really was...I just have to say now is NOT the time to be raising taxes on us, I mean he has way too much on his plate, he cant do everything at once he needs to keep working on getting us out of this recession and raising our taxes is not the way to go about it, atleast not raising them for the reform, I can understand a small increase for the economy..

Italiancouture7

Asked by Italiancouture7 at 11:07 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You can do a search for this thread---its beating a dead horse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• NO REGRETS HERE!!! WHATEVER NEEDS TO BE DONE!!!!,

Answer by older at 11:11 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I just dont think anyone realized what Obama's brand of "change" really was..
    uh yeah, there were plenty who knew what he was about.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:11 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i really dont care.. cause is all my flapping my mouth really going to help now? not really.. so just gotta deal with whatever happens now, pointless to get angry wont change a thing
    hottietottie455

Answer by hottietottie455 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• He wants to crippple the economy. Its the same plane Europe did to force more people into dependancy on the gov dole so they can implement socialism,
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:16 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• We are annoyed by this and if he allows the Bush tax cuts to expire for all which is likely to be what happens it will cost us 400 a month. That is what we give to charity so I suppose we will just not give to charity anymore. We are not going to stop saving or living our lives. Since we will be paying for others free healthcare I guess that is giving to charity. I hope this thing never passes we are all screwed if it does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• In all honesty, no I am not sorry. With any President you have to make the best of it and take the good with the bad. Nothing new about that with this President.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• No regrets, and thanks for asking AGAIN...and AGAIN.....and AGAIN.....and AGAIN......and AGAIN.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:27 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Actually hottietottie--people NEED to get angry! We can't just lay down and let the Obama administration change everything that made this country great. It's time to get mad, and demand a stop to his socialist agenda. Apathy never changed a damn thing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I havent asked again and again and again, this is the first time Ive asked this question, im sorry if youve seen other ask it, I havent seen the question. If you dont like it then WHY do you keep reading the question and answering it?? Im not forcing you to read or answer so please dont be rude
    Italiancouture7

Answer by Italiancouture7 at 11:32 AM on Aug. 3, 2009