pregnant first month of ttc?

So I had a tubal ligation reversal and this was our first month of ttc. I haven't missed my period yet its due saturday but over the past like 5 days or so I have had bouts of nausea, headaches and the last I'll say 3-4 days I have had horrible mood swings. I really would doubt I would conceive on the first try, anyone else have an opinion?

maes1525

Asked by maes1525 at 11:13 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There's always a chance to get pregnant on the first month of TTC- no doubt about that. I'm not sure on how that is with a tubal ligation reversal...
    But, that's exactly how I was when I found out I was pregnant a couple days ago. Extreme bouts of nausea, headaches/dizziness... I don't know about mood swings because my husband accuses me of being more unstable than a rope swing. xD But.. yes....
    Good luck to you! :D
    There are some HPTs that state they can determine if you're pregnant or not 5 days before a missed period... but I think it's best to wait till day of. lol. Doesn't mean I follow my own advice...
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:17 AM on Aug. 3, 2009