DOES ANY ONE HAVE THE MIRENA BIRTH CONTROL?

i was wondering if any one had the mirena birth control. how has it worked for you? and abouts how much did it cost you to get it? i'm very interested in getting it and i think it would be better for me and my hubby so that we don't have to worry about anything and the fact of the matter is i'm getting sick of him pulling out (even when we use condoms cause you can't always guarantee that those work 100%) that and when i've been on the pill i forget to take it and i think the merina would be much better.
also i don't have any insurance so its going to have to come completely out of my own pocket. thats why i'm asking aprox. amount of cost.

bikerchickmommy

Asked by bikerchickmommy at 11:27 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Health

• http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=713

this is a link to the Mirena side effects support group

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I have had the Mirena for over a year and I have not had ANY side effects. It has been perfect. Not sure about the cost but I do know that it is cheaper than bc pills.
    RyaMamaRN

Answer by RyaMamaRN at 4:39 AM on Aug. 4, 2009