Scariest movie of all time?

Personally I'd have to say The Exorcist. It's a very scary movie, and people just joke about it now because there have been so many parodies and jokes from it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think the Ring was the creepiest because i did not expecxt what happened at the end, but i also thought the Excorsist was very scarry also. When i was in DC we got out of the car to go look at the house the Excorsist was filmed at. CREEPY!!
    team21

Answer by team21 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• for me it was freddy i litterally refused to take a bubble bath until i was way in my teens bc i thought he would come out of the bubbles... i love it now but when i was 8 and watched all of them for the first time it really scared me.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:49 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• For me, the scariest movies are the ones that could actually happen, like Texas Chainsaw, ya know where crazy inbred people go around slaughtering people and eating them. The supernatural ones are interesting, but not scary.
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 12:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Freddy also scarred me! When I would go to the bathroom, I had to open the shower curtain to make sure he wasn't back there. I'm with Luvmyboys on the ones that could happen. I also think the Omen is up there on the list.
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 12:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• The Ring!
    MommytoNandA

Answer by MommytoNandA at 12:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Hell Raiser man that Pinhead is very bad but very intriguing!!

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• It is pretty cheesy now, but the first time I seen candy man it scared the crap out of me.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 2:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Hmmm.... I can't honestly think of one... The first time I saw "Rose Red" it creeped me out... But other wise... not so much... I'll have to think and come back.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I agree OP...The Exorcist...YUK! Another one for me was The Grudge. Something about the freaky chick's voice and slithering around....eeeekkkk! Freaks me out every time. My dd thought she wanted to go as that freaky chick last Halloween....to get me. I said sure...she chickened out. hehehe

Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 4:14 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• The first thing to come to mind was childs play. I still can't stand to watch that movie because it scared me so badly as a child. I just can't watch it. Or previews and commercials for it. Also pet cemetery. Something about seeing the guy who got hit by the car always scared me and seeing the moms sister who was really sick and stuff. I just can't stand to watch it. I did read the book though and it was awesome.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2009