Pain on my left ovary?

I don't know if I am prego but i had instead of a period it was spotting. It lasted 2 days and it was 6 days late. any who I havent been feeling alright good, but today I feel this big bad pain on my left ovary. I took a pill and it hasnt gone away. now I dont think it could be an ectopic cause I had one last year on that side and i had to have surgery and they removed my tube from that side. What could it be? I feel nauseas at this moment. Can any body tell me what it could be?

blueorpink

Asked by blueorpink at 12:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i fellt like that a couple a mounth ago i whent to hospital and they told i did not have anything and know im spotting to and maybe you are pregnant have you took a pregnacy test.
    moommy2009

Answer by moommy2009 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• no i havent.... but everybody says that i am prego by how i have changed or something like that. I dont see it but I dont know. right now at this moment I feel so nauseas. Last year when i had the ectopic I didnt know i was prego the thing was that i went to the er because of pain and they said it was a cyst and then 2 weeks later they said i was prego and it was an ectopic. I could of sewed the first hospital for not telling me. but I dont know what to think now.
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 12:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• you should go check another hospital and see what they tell you
    moommy2009

Answer by moommy2009 at 12:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2009