water

What exactly does it smell like whn your waterbreaks and if its just a little leak does it run down your leg or what did you expreince if your water broke and how did you feel?
Also did you have any contractions when it broke?
Thanks ladies=)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• WIth each son the water breaking exp. was different. Mostly i felt warmth, but i was in the hospital all 3 times my water broke. I started labor before my water broke with all 3 pregnancies. I do know my contractions became stronger after my water broke.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 12:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Its pretty rare for your water to break before you start having contractions. With my first it broke when I was 4cm and had been contracting for several hours. With my second it broke at 6-7cm after hours and hours of contractions. Both times it was like a pop and slight flow of water with each following contraction. It was like peeing without the relief. Ive read that it should smell sweet but Im not sure how true that is. Ive never smelled mine.. So dont quote me on that.
    Goldie_And_Luke

Answer by Goldie_And_Luke at 12:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2009