The book "Antichrist Version 666" has anyone read it?

http://www.amazon.com/AntiChrist-Version-666-Cloise-Orand/dp/0976613107/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1249315268&sr=1-1

My 17 yr old son started reading this book. I am wanting to read it, as he was explaining it it sounded rather interesting. The way he explained to me it's about how other planets were actually the earth in other times. And it explains a little more about the mayan calendar and what "life" we are in according to it at the present time.

I'm kind of anxious to read this too. Will read it when he's finished, but would like to know if anyone has read it and if you found it educational or just a "crock of hooey" so to speak.

I'm not looking for bashing here, I'm simply looking for opinions on the book from a religious /philosophical aspect, not trying to start any kind of online heated argument. So if you can do that, please leave your opinions/thoughts and if you'd like to read it to or not and why.

CinderAmethyst

Asked by CinderAmethyst at 12:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I haven't read it however from the sounds of it I gather it shouldn't be taken as Literal but rather figuratively. I don't believe other planets are "the earth at different times" however by studying different planets we can see similarities with our own and how a planet's life is mapped out.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• If he likes that I'll pm you another book he may be interested in.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I don't know how he phrased it when he explained the other planets, somehow it was like each planet is a reincarnation of the last planet. As volcanoes happen where hawaii would have been and other various similarities between planet earth now and other planets before earth. there are pyramids in the exact locations of where egypt(i think he said egypt) would be...etc...it just sounded like a good read to me.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:38 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Not sure I believe there is any truth to that but it sounds like it may provide some other insight. I may have to check it out!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I have not, but I will be checking it out. thanks!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009