Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My idiot of a land lord painted all the walls with water soluble paint.

When he was getting the place ready for us to move in. I just found out because I wiped washable marker off the wall (thanks son). What should I do about the lovely spot of inconstant white color on my wall?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Home & Garden

Answers (3)
  • buy some touchup paint. Mine did the saame thing

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

  • lol just do it yourself the only way you know it got done right!

    Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

  • Ask your landlord for touch up paint, or a better yet, ask him to provide you with a better quality paint and re-paint it yourself.

    Answer by Sonnut at 6:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.