do you think she is lying too?

my so called friend just told me that she had a miscarriage. she sed that she did not know she was pregnant and she thought it was just her period with bad cramps. how do you not know you are pregnant?

and when you have a miscarriage dont u see the baby come out? i mean come on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Um no u dont see a baby come out, it depends on the stage of her pregnancy. Most people I know didnt find out until 3 months.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:47 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• No, if she miscarried early you would not know. An embryo at 4 weeks (when her period would be due) is less than 1/4 inch in size, she would just think it was a heavy period... but most importantly, why would you accuse a "friend" of yours of lying about something like this? Can't be much of a friend to you if you would assume that.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yeah she isn't ness. lying so calm down.I had a misscarriage (but knew I was preg as I was a bit over 3 months) I never saw a baby probably because most likely the baby was not forming right to begin with which in most cases of misscarriage that is the case.I went through hell too passed blot clots the size of my head passed out almost needed a transfussion.How far along was your friend?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• You don't always know you're pregnant in the first trimester especially if you have irregular periods. And it's definitely always possible to not see the fetus when you miscarry. The best thing you can do is be there for her instead of putting her down. That is the worst thing you can do to a woman who has had a miscarriage. If she called you, that means she needs support and she's asking for it from someone she believes to be a friend. I'm going to outright ask this, how the hell do you consider yourself a friend to her or anyone if you can't believe them when they're going through a trial like this? I mean, I can understand if she's a habitual liar but that's not something to lie about if she's not one.
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 12:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• You might have better luck with this question in the Pregnancy Category.

NO, you don't see a "baby" come out if you miscarry within the first few weeks. If it is very early, it is entirely possible to not know you are pregnant yet.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• The baby in the early stages can be a small as a grain of rice or a lima bean. Not much to see!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• *rolls eyes*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• when I lost my baby all I seen was a huge blood looking clot you dont see the baby ...rolling my eyes too

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• UMMM--to kirsty mcgrail---I KNEW I was pregnant with ALL 5 of my babies after missing my FIRST period!! I know a TON of gals who ALL knew they were pregnant after their first missed period. IDK why the ppl you know take 3 months before they know their pregnant. VERY INTERESTING!!
    To OP--you REALLY NEED to be a friend right now!! And NO you would NOT 'SEE' a baby in the toilet THAT early on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yeah agree be there to support your friend because she could be telling the truth if not it always come out with time.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2009