Are you still going to the $1 Store and paying more than a dollar for the one dollar items?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't go to the dollar store much. It can be kind of a rip off if you are not careful. I will go in there to get things I know are $1 that I can't get on sale at the store, but it's not worth the drive for me just to feel like I'm saving money. King Soopers here often has close out sales on things and I just got a couple of huge bottles of Dawn dish soap for less than $5 total on both. That stuff's going to last a good six weeks.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• some stores have changed like dish soap is 1.25 now etc etc but if you think about it pays just to go but It somewhere else I get a huge bottle of Palmolive ( ultra thick ) for 2.69 at my grocery store and it lasts almost 2 weeks

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Maybe they should change their name to "as close to a dollar as we can get it" or
    "ALMOST a Buck"
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2009