Do you still wear leggings? fashion do or don't?

ddmac10

Asked by ddmac10 at 1:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• nope but I might if I found a pair that were lime green in color....lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• No way
    Anonymous

• heck ya! I wear them with a tunic dress and some cute flats. I dont like showing my legs so legings really help me when I want to wear a dress and still feel comfortable
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I have a black pair. I think it depends on how you wear them and wear you wear them to. I wore mine last fall with a grey dress to a party...and heels. Went for the "hot" look! LOL. I have to say I haven't worn them since because I can't find anything to wear them to that's appropiate.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:14 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I wore them the last time around (in the '80s). I am exempt from wearing them again

Answer by rkoloms at 3:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I do wear the leggings with short dresses and tunics and does spandex count like the ones from the 80s hair bands? i wear them when im climbing.
    jjross

Answer by jjross at 10:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i have a pair that i were, underneath mini skirts or my ripped jeans... I like it, but thats just mo. If you like them then I suggest wear them. You can make anything look good :-). Just takes a little creativity, is all.
    KaeliM

Answer by KaeliM at 1:29 AM on Aug. 5, 2009