Non-smokers: Want to know something funny?

You consume nicotine on a pretty much daily basis as well as smokers! Nicotine is naturally produced in nightshade plants such as:

white potato, tomato, eggplant, green, yellow or red bell pepper, hot peppers, mandrake, belladonna, tomatillos, tamarios, pepinos, pimentos, ground cherries, garden huckleberry, and Morning Glory, Tabasco sauce, Paprika, and Cayenne pepper and MORE.

Smokers aren't so bad, now, huh? Yeah, sure, nicotine is a poison, but now you can't say anything because you consume nicotine too. :-D

http://www.squidoo.com/what-are-nightshade-plants-tomatoes-potatos

Mick86Sara

Asked by Mick86Sara at 1:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well, OP, _I_ for one am LMFAO! the comments are so deranged (some of them) and attacking you that i just can't stop giggling.

yes, you're funny. just most people don't get it. it's not like you said it was the same, and it's not like you're out there desperately smoking dried tomatoes or anything...

can't we all just get along? or at least give OP a break? if not, at least we can laugh at each other.
    MamaBear1001

Answer by MamaBear1001 at 2:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I quit smoking almost 2 months ago! Thanks a lot you make me wanna have one...but I won't!!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• That's interesting.................

Did you also know that salt is healthy for you in natual occuring amounts? It's found naturally in lots of foods. It's only when you use extra that it's bad.

Also, floride (the same stuff put into our drinking water and toothpaste) is a really bad poinson. In larger amounts it will kill you, in smaller amounts it just makes you a little...............hmmm........................less smart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Okay eating those foods is completely different than putting something up to your mouth and sucking on it and then blowing SMOKE out of your BODY!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• And thanks to the FIRST anon@27 for being the ONLY nice person to respond so far, LOL
    Mick86Sara

Answer by Mick86Sara at 1:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• um the amount of nicotine consumed by a smoker and a non smoker who eats a nightshade plant is very different. You choose to poison ur body with these high levels of poison. When cooked the levels of nicotine is decreased by 50%
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• While tobacco might be a plant, it has so many chemicals added to it before it becomes a cig. True, nicotine is found in many other plants, but they are not chemically altered, plus ciggarets are addicting.

WEED however, is a natural plant and all you need to do is pluck it, smoke it! Tobacco is MUCH different!!! I would def prefer to smoke pot than light up a cig.... personally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Nice theory, too bad the other additives is what makes cigarettes bad for you. You really should at least try to quit.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• UM WHO SAID I EVEN SMOKE???????/

I never said I was a smoker. I'm just pointing out a hilarious fact. Besides I don't bash smokers.
    Mick86Sara

Answer by Mick86Sara at 1:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• You seemed it ok to bash non-smokers!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2009