Kids hair Loss

Questions: i have a 3 year old daughter and about a month ago i have niticed that she was loosing hair in her bath tub. At first i thought it was normal everyone looses hair but then the amount of hiar i saw in the bath tub worried me. She started loosing hair when i would only run my fingers threw it in chunck and on her pillow when she slept so i decided that this was not normal and to take her to the Dr. My husband came home from the Dr. apt and told me that the Dr. told him dont worry its all ok she is not loosing hair its just she has dry hair just condition it. 2 weeks go by and still she is loosing hair its thining out a lot so i decided to take her in myself try and resolve this as i knew its not normal to loos this much hair. My Dr. once aigain said that i must be crazy and that nothing is wrong she just has dry hair. i decided to take her to a new Dr. anyone have any sugestions as to why shes loosing all this hair

tigergurl

Asked by tigergurl at 1:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• she could be very anemic, did they do a blood test?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Well i thought the Dr. would have done a blood test seeing that i was worried and came in 2 weeks late but he did not so i hope this new Dr. will do one.
    tigergurl

Answer by tigergurl at 1:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• ask him to, i'm sorry to hear about your little girl ,i'd be pissed at that doctor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• yeh i am a bit pissed off thats why i made a new apt with a new Dr. and i will defenatly tell him to do a blood test for sure before he can tell me any BS
    tigergurl

Answer by tigergurl at 2:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Well, I tried looking it up and found this web site. ::HERE::  It seemed to be fairly informative.  The last in listed seemed the most like what you described.  It's worth a look anyway.  See what you think.

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Thank you.
    tigergurl

Answer by tigergurl at 5:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2009