ahhh, my daughter hair, I put some kind of RELAXER IN IT AND

SHE LOST MOST OF HER CURLS, BUT WE WANT THEM BACK, WILL IT EVER CURL LIKE IT USE TOOOO. SHE STILL LOOKS GOOD, BUT JUST WONDERING.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• That's what relaxers are...Straighteners. Intended to lose the curl. But yeah the curls will come back in a couple months!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• JUST FOR ME TEXTURE SOFTNER. THAT IS WHAT IT WAS.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Texture Softner's are still a form of a relaxer - you just don't leave them on the hair as long as you would a regular relaxer. But yes, her curls should return once the product grows out of her hair.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• OMG< grows out, YIkes, I will never do that again. :( I thought it washes out
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:34 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would wait and see. I use the Just for me relaxer..after a few days my curl comes back but it it is not as tight. If she has very curly hair I think she may get at least some curl or waves back. The texture softener is not as strong as the relaxer.
    brancoj

Answer by brancoj at 3:47 PM on Aug. 8, 2009