I need help keeping my mind off the baby...

I have two weeks til I find out what I am having! Ugg...this pregnancy has flown by so far, but I cant stop thinking about it. I am an obsessed woman, I always look at baby stuff and wonder which items I will be buying. I wasnt like this with my DD, but with her I didnt know I was pregnant til 14 weeks so I didnt have to wait long to know her gender, with this baby I knew within days. What can I do to keep my mind off this, I think I am going crazy!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well, go out and by non gender specific items, or go to garage sales.

It helped me also that I took extra hours at work.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 1:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• FOCUS ON YOUR DAUGHTER AND GETTIN HER READY FOR HER SIBLING.

Answer by older at 1:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i am having the same problem. i tried not to think about it....but once i started (around 12weeks) i couldnt stop! i look online all the time and am always thinking about it! with my dd i started thinking about it right away thou because she was VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY unexpected and i was young!
    the best thing i do is just dont google anything! no names, no cribs, toys, etc.....think about it but thats it....once u google.....u become more impaintent because u see everything u can buy
    K.a.C.87

Answer by K.a.C.87 at 2:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm pretty obsessed with this pregnancy. I'm always reading about it, thinking about it, looking at baby stuff or talking to people about it.
    The only thing that takes my mind off of the fact I'll have a baby within 8 weeks is cleaning my house and sleeping lol.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2009