It's a little complicated so I'll try and simplify it out.
1) DH leaves for work at 9:30pm and returns at 7:30am.
2) He watches tv and eats a meal while I either shower or sleep in.
3) He spends a little time with the kids and usually gives them breakfast
4) I see him for 20 minutes TOPS and he goes 2 bed.... usually APPROX. 10-7, sometimes more (his job is exhausting)
5) He wakes up in the middle of the kids dinner and unintentionally ruins the flow of the evening.
6) He shaves and showers and spends a little more time with the kids and does bedtime stories
7) This is the time allotted for taking out trash, looking over mail, discussing crisis's, etc.
8) Leaves... *sigh* earlier and earlier now 'cuz he has a coworker who got a DWI and is paying him handsomely to drive him to and from work
We just never see each other. And when he has 2 days off it's really not the sam
Answer by Lesli at 2:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Aug. 3, 2009
Answer by evilive at 1:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2009
Answer by gdiamante at 1:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2009
Answer by jewjewbee at 2:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009
Answer by missanc at 2:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2009
Next question overall
Would you let a 7 yr old play in the ocean if they can't swim?