Has anyone read the narnia book series I never have and was wondering if they are good?

MoMMyto2971

Asked by MoMMyto2971 at 1:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The books are all wonderful HOWEVER!!! Just a note of caution, read the Lion witch and wardrobe FIRST then the books following it before you read the Magicians Nephew because even though it is written in another order with the Magicians Nephew coming first in the series it will ruin the rest of the books for you if you read the Magicians Nephew first!
    swimmachic23

Answer by swimmachic23 at 2:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• yea I read those when I was a kid, they're good.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 1:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I really like the narnia books...
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 1:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes, I LOVE them! So much better than the movies, and they actually start before the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 1:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• They are SO good
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• They are GREAT! My dh read all seven books to my baby belly when I was pregnant with our oldest. He read Harry Potter series to the younger ones.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I read The lion, the witch and the wardrobe when I was in 6th grade. It was a good book, my older daughter read the first 2 last year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• The entire series is great! And although the same characters come in and out (Susan, Peter, Lucy & Edmund) not ALL of the books are about them, or even have them in it! So it gets mixed up. The series is about Narnia, but not specifically those kids.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 2:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I read them all in 5th grade. We are watching the Lion, THe Witch and the Wardrobe right now.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 2:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Well, they were written by C. S. Lewis. His books are famous and classic. That is all I have to say about that!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2009