Heaven forbid you do get divorced....

who'd be the most likely to file it, u or him?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 2:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• prob me - just bc i have to do everything now - lol
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 2:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• you know.... i would think me, but its always the silent one who does those kind of things. i think he's surprise attack me :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• it would never happen, but he wouldn't do it - he's such a loyal man. It would have to be me.

Answer by missanc at 2:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• IT WOULD BE ME, BUT ONLY IF UNFAITHFULNESS WAS INVOLVED, THAT IS ONE THING I DO NOT TOLERATE!

Answer by older at 2:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• hopefully me! ha. Id hate to be the sucker who gets served with divorce papers. hahahaha
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 2:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I think if it got to the point of divorce then we'd both know it's coming so it wouldn't really matter which of us filed for it.
    We had our son before we got married and are about to have another baby in a week so we made sure to talk about what we would do in the off chance we break up.
    We already have a plan of what happens in that circumstance and we're both the type of people to stick to it.
    Not that we have any plans on splitting up(if we did we wouldn't have bothered getting married) but we thought it was better to be prepared for the sake of our kids.
    There would have to be pretty extreme circumstances for one of us to go behind the other's back and file for divorce, ie: abuse, adultery, etc..
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'd say... probably me. Just because he wouldn't want too. He's had moments, I think but mostly he likes being married. Lol, I do too but he's the one with the issues and the one that causes a lot of our problems (I'm not just saying that - it really is the truth) so it would probably be me. I love him though so we try to work through everything.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 2:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Neither. It'd be my mom because he would have had to do something that hurt me. I stand by my man.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 2:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Have no clue we are happily married and I don't deal in what ifs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2009